Happy Camping

Earlier in the week I wrote about my weekend Glamping in Bedford and how it had inspired me to start thinking about festival fashion.

Though my time in the yurt may have been short and sweet (with a shower 10 yards away) a festival wardrobe has to be much more diverse serving a multitude of purposes over a number of days. I often go for layer, layer and more layers approach as there is nothing worse than being too cold or too hot whilst stuck in a tent my opinion!

That doesn't mean you can't have fun though and this season I think I will mostly be channelling Aztec brights in the style of Whitney Port with a bit of Katy Perry thrown in for good measure. I don't have Kate Bosworth's legs so i will be wearing leggings not shorts but that feather headband is a must!

No matter what though essentials will aways include a parka or some kind of water proof and wellies - some things never change!


1. Leggings, £20, Miss Selfridge
2. Top, £32, Miss Selfridge
3.Earrings, £8, ASOS
4.Wellies, £75, Hunter
5. Sunglasses, £5.99, H&M
6. Headband, £28, Topshop
7. Parka, £495, Burberry Brit
8. Crop top, £24, Topshop
9. Jumper, £26, Topshop
10. Rucksack, £35, ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment